Mii Editor Blog

Status and information on the development of the Mii Editor on MiiEditor.com

Friday, December 21, 2007

Oh My...

It is quite possible that the Mii Editor source files have been lost in a system transition. This would not only be down right upsetting (mostly for me), but could mean that all future features that have been planned have been lost and a possible halt in Mii Editor development.

I'm currently trying to get a hold of system backups to see if, by chance, some source content was backed up, but so far it's not looking likely. My secret plans for a Christmas release have been thwarted.

This debacle aside, I would like to wish everyone happy holidays and a safe and happy new year!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Well, maybe you'll win something out of this. Sometimes, to clear our path is necessary to let go pretty much anything that might be not bothering us. At least, I have hope. And I'm pretty sure everything will come out more than perfect! Just keep your hopes up! And thanks for doing this incredible thing, for real :).
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]