Mii Editor Blog

Status and information on the development of the Mii Editor on MiiEditor.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The New Feature is Safe

In the last post, I mentioned a potential issue which could threaten the practicality of the new, soon-to-be-unleashed feature. I think I've narrowed down the cause and will be able to work around the issue. Actually, it appears only to happen during development and wouldn't be an issue during playback on the web. However, I have still implemented a solution which should prevent the error (an issue with the Flash Player) from becoming an problem - at least in regards to this newest feature. If it happens anywhere else, that could be a different problem.

I have no idea when the new feature will be released, but it's nearing completion so you might not have to wait too long...

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
.... :)
 
Hello, I've been trying to contact you but there is no email.

I would like to use the editor for my site: NSider2.com

My email: ejraven [@] gmail [dot] com
 
I got a Wii in May, and the "Check Mii Out Channel" Came out a little while ago. Can you help me find how to get hats and other accessories. My blog is nicklsblog.blogspot.com
Can you please help me?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]