Mii Editor Blog

Status and information on the development of the Mii Editor on MiiEditor.com

Friday, June 29, 2007

Mii Editor Updated: Now with a Body

The Mii Editor has been updated. You may need to clear your browser's cache to see the new features (the editor may also break if you don't in the case that some but not all of the dependant files used by the editor are reloaded causing a conflict within internal definitions). Updates include:
I think now I need to add some more image export options to facilitate the body. I will work on that next.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments:
Can you up the resolution on the image export? instead of .jpeg, how about a .png export with 256x256 as the default size. 100x100 with .jpeg looses a lot of image clarity on the export. Great Job on the editor, it's really neat for creating PC logon images and avatars
 
I used 100x100 as a default because it's a typical "large" avatar size. For more detail, you can export with larger size and resize/crop manually.

A PNG export is still being considered.
 
Wow!
this is great!
i don´t use (yet) to avatar maker (if it is made to that)
i like this mii editor
and sorry my bad english -.-
i from finland and i hope you can understand mii*(me*) XP.
~Link´s Cousin
PS:
look my adventures on YouTube
search Drandula and there they found.
 
I just downloaded the AIR app and the body portion still doesn't work. All I see is a head. Is this coming soon?
 
Can you provide a direct link to the image, instead of the editor?

It would be great!

Thanks!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]