Mii Editor Blog

Status and information on the development of the Mii Editor on MiiEditor.com

Monday, June 11, 2007

Mii Editor Update


Posted an update to the Mii Editor. Changes include:
There might still be some issues with the nose; it may not be positioned correctly or values may not carry over correctly from the Wii still. I could use some help on identifying those issues, so if anyone notices anything, let me know and I will try to fix it ASAP. It's possible my Mii data for the default boy and girl are corrupt, however. I'll try to look into that later, but if anyone else can provide additional information, that could be helpful.

I also haven't looked into the image output issue for Linux. I'll see what I can do about that (and providing a Mii body) next.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
how can i convert my Mii character into swf???
i need, please help me
 
The Mii editor does not allow you to convert your Mii into a SWF. It does, however, represent your Mii in SWF form within the editor but does so by splicing together the different characteristics of the Mii as specified by your Mii file (or what you created from within the editor). When exporting that Mii from the editor, your only option is JPG.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]