Mii Editor Blog

Status and information on the development of the Mii Editor on MiiEditor.com

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Mii Editor on the Desktop

I've recently been looking to bring the Mii Editor to the desktop as a standalone application. Coincidentally someone recently contacted me about doing that with another tool, but my attention has so far been focused on AIR. Despite still being in beta, AIR seems promising and I've already compiled the Mii Editor into a AIR-based standalone application. All I really need to do is port the load, save, and export options over to AIR and it will essentially be complete. When I get that working, I'll release a version for download. Chances are, however, that AIR will still be in beta then, so it will be a beta app (Mii Editor) on a beta platform (AIR) which could get a little sticky. But from what I can tell, there should be little to no problems with it.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]