Mii Editor Blog

Status and information on the development of the Mii Editor on MiiEditor.com

Monday, February 12, 2007

Staus Update

What am I working on? Currently I'm redrawing the eyes. Right now they're a little off and this update should fix their sizing and rotation issues. Given that there are 4 pages of eyes, this may take a couple of days.

After that I will get back to the hair, adding highlights and redrawing/repositioning where needed. I may also go in and take some creative liberties to make sure they fit ok on all head shapes.

After that will be mustaches and lip coloring followed by tweaking to finalize the preview.

After that, I will probably add final touches to the interface and push it as a 1.0 release.

I think following that I will probably create a Flash 7 version of the preview (not the editor) allowing it to be seen on the Wii. Hopefully, this downgrade won't be too hard.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]