Mii Editor Blog

Status and information on the development of the Mii Editor on MiiEditor.com

Monday, February 11, 2008

My Mii Manager

I've been getting a lot of emails about this so let me set this straight.

I did not create My Mii Manager. That is Datel's creation and they happen to use the Mii Editor engine in their software. Sadly, as a result, I cannot directly help you with issues regarding that software. Nor was I responsible for designing the misleading cover art that implied that you could change other characteristics of the Miis (hats, jackets, etc.).

Unfortunately, I also do not have a direct line of communication open between the developers so I cannot correctly point you in the correct direction for support.

So if you need help regarding this, I am sorry, but I am not able to help you with it.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Sorry to hear that Miieditor has been taken down. It's truly a shame.
 
Datel simply steals everything...
The code of the Pandora Battery (PSP)...
pff... shame on you!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]