Mii Editor Blog

Status and information on the development of the Mii Editor on MiiEditor.com

Monday, June 11, 2007

The Knows

Ok, so I shifted the positioning of the nose and it looks better now. That may have been part of the problem (and I have had reports of it being just that though there were some other underlying issues). If anything else seems out of whack, just fill out a bug report. Thanks.

Oh, and I also want to try and nail down anomalies in the hair. So if you see anything wrong with that (ever so slightly) let me know. I mean, just now I loaded the default girl and saw that her hair is kind of off-center and she has a point coming out the side of her head... that's not right ;)

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]