Mii Editor Blog

Status and information on the development of the Mii Editor on MiiEditor.com

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Some Hair Updates

I updated some more hair graphics fixing some which were not centered on the head and giving highlights to others. There's still a lot to do and it takes a lot of time to do it. I'm also discovering that some hair styles have parts of hair that conform to different head sizes. One thing I'm not about to do is make a different hair style for each one of those, but I will have to find some middle ground that will work ok for all head sizes.

I'm also still working on the hair icons. They're about 35% done as of today.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]